Date and time: December 1 2016 (16:00 – 17:30). Non–standard date or time!
Room: 468NB Non–standard venue!
News from semantic web and knowledge engineering conferences in 2016
- Vojtěch Svátek, KIZI, VŠE Praha
- Jindřich Mynarz, KIZI VŠE Praha
- Marek Dudáš, KIZI VŠE Praha
- Miroslav Vacura, katedra filosofie VŠE Praha
- Ondřej Šváb-Zamazal, KIZI VŠE Praha
Members of KEG (SWOE group) will briefly report on this year's conferences: ISWC, ESWC, EKAW, FOIS and SEMANTiCS. Flash talks by other participants of these or other relevant events are heartily welcome. We will attempt to clarify which of the current directions in semantic web (+ linked data + knowledge engineering) research and practice are most promising and how the Czech community could usefully contribute.